If you are doing research to find the cure or to control your ED symptoms, then you must be aware of the benefits that any herbal ED treatment can provide. In general, we definitely prefer pretty much any kind of herbal treatment as compared with today’s prescription medications for ED, but that really depends on your specific circumstances.
Either you choose to try one of the availableÂ herbal treatments or go with the allopathic solutions, you’ll need to be careful and do a thorough research. Even though they are derived from natural substances, herbs or mild chemicals, any herbal ED treatment can cause pretty serious side-effects too! So before you start using any of them, make sure you consult the professional in that particular field, be it your naturopath, regular doctor or a herbal specialist.
This article explores the options that are available when opting for the herbal ED treatment route.
Guys are a lot different than women. Call men shallow but male confidence is one of the biggest priorities to most men. Recently, I heard about an interesting survey asking men which they would rather lose, “a lover or their pride”?
And to my surprise, more men would rather lose a lover than their pride! Now you tell me that male ego is a myth?
And for the most part, I agree that how you see yourself and how you think others see you is extremely important. But unfortunately, millions of men suffer from an erectile dysfunction problem and also a lose of pride problem each night.
No matter how many times she says, “It’s alright, don’t worry about it.” You know that it is not alright. And I can confidently tell you that an erectile dysfunction herbal remedy could be best news you have heard this year. Because research has proven that the first treatment is the most critical step in treating this male issue.
The First Herbal ED Treatment
A study involving 630 suffers showed that one-third of men did not return to visit a doctor if their first prescribed ED treatment did not work. The study also showed that the early impotence treatments which ended to no avail also impacted the men’s overall confidence, relationships and self-esteem.
It was stated that three-fourths of men worried that their erectile dysfunction was permanent because their first medicated treatment failed. And of these subjects, almost one-third of them reported feeling depressed.
If you didn’t understand any of the above, you should know that many men do NOT find success to their problem on their first attempt and give up. But I do want to tell you, that most of my customers were on their second to third treatment attempt when they finally found a successful treatment… an erectile dysfunction herbal remedy.
Erectile Dysfunction Herbal Remedy Tips
Most of our thousands of customers fall into two groups.
1. Men who are recently struggling with an erectile dysfunction. These men are typically nervous about seeing a doctor because of embarrassment. However, the earlier you treat your impotence, using herbal remedies or not, the better chance you have to successfully cure the problem.
2. Guys who are sick of paying for medication with side-effects such as hearing loss, vision loss, diarrhea, headaches, and fever. These men have chosen to treat the cause of ED using herbal ED solutions and not hide the cause in a natural way.
If this describes you, here are 5 tips to begin your herbal adventure in the ED treatment arena.
1. Circulation! Your ED problem is most likely the cause of lack of circulation. And the erectile dysfunction herbal remedy revolves around pumping more circulation throughout your body. We recommend a treatment from the following angles: food; hydration; breathing; physical health; vitamins; supplements; and herbs.
2. Ginkgo! “Supplements of the herb ginkgo, found in most health food stores, can improve blood flow to the arteries and veins, which may help reverse impotence and general ED symptoms,” says herbalist James Green, Director of California School of Herbal Studies. We recommend visiting your local health store today.
3. Vitamin A! “Vitamin A deficiency has been the cause of impotence in some folks,” says Elson Haas, M.D., Director of the Preventive Medical Center. Out of every vitamin you can choose from, we recommend Vitamin A for this problem.
4. Breathing! Most of our customers enjoy this treatment the best because they can do it right at work. Did you know that almost 90% of people are walking around oxygen deficient? Learn a few simple breathing exercises that could increase circulation levels by 15% and do them while you are working. As you already know, the circulation is super important when you are trying to correct any issues related to ED.
5. High fiber! Did you know that high levels of fiber and water are natural flushes for the body? Begin to drink 10 tall glasses of water and start eating 5-7 servings of fruit or vegetables a day. Start small and gradually increase as your body becomes adjusted to this healthy habit. Who knows – maybe that’s all you need to see your ED symptoms decrease!